Thank you for your interest in joining the Interra team!
Our teams' cornerstone is that we believe innovative minds are stronger together. Interra is always looking for experienced, unique individuals with the drive to be innovative and successful in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
Interra works with customers around the world to solve well completion challenges with cutting edge strategies. We take pride in examining problems and developing innovative downhole tool technologies that address specific industry issues. Technology for Innovative Minds is more than our tagline, it’s our culture.
If you are interested in working with Interra, please take a look at our current career opportunities and submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
We are currently hiring for the following positions
Technical Sales Representative
Location: Calgary, AB
- Assists with the development and implementation of sales strategies to increase sales revenues.
- Work closely with the customer to design efficient, cost effective completions solutions.
- Assists with the development of short and long-range sales targets.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Responsible for familiarizing customers with Interra technology.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- University Degree or Diploma with 5+ years of experience in Oil & Gas Sales
- Showcase Interra product line, emphasizing technology features based on analysis of clients' needs and on knowledge of product capabilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong relationship base focused on Drilling or Completions.
- Ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally with customers.
- Demonstrated understanding of sales process and ability to close business.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Power Point and Office
- Good mathematical and technical aptitude.
- Team player.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Ability to coach others.
- Technical Diploma or Degree.
- Experience working in Completion Tools or Fracturing sales
- Existing knowledge of customer base.
Interra Energy, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.