Provides inflow control via open and close capability to optimize SAGD production.
Interra Energy’s AccuFlow™ production valve provides inflow control to optimize steam assisted gravity drainage (SAGD) production. An AccuFlow valve is placed at the heel of the production string to enable customizable inflow control.
The AccuFlow production valve also provides open and close capability throughout the well life. The valve’s internal sleeve position can be manipulated via coiled tubing or jointed pipe intervention to enable optimized oil production.
Features and Advantages
- Open and close capability provides production control
- Valve manipulation achieved using Interra Energy’s AccuShift™ coiled tubing tool
- Built-in tension mechanism to identify shifting of internal sleeve from surface
- Flow area of each valve is customizable through internal nozzle configuration
- Full inside diameter (ID) design allows for future interventions throughout the life of the well
- All tools are equipped with premium coatings and seals to ensure longevity in the well
- Does not require pup joints